General forms

For general forms, please see the .

Ask a Question

For any general enquiries, please use the .


Students enrolled in an undergraduate program are able to apply to transfer to other undergraduate programs via my. For more information visit the . Postgraduate students should refer to the

Language placement

Language at may be studied at beginner, intermediate or advanced levels. If you have had experience learning a language previously or are a native speaker of a particular language, you're required to complete a language placement in order to be placed at an appropriate starting point. The online language placement is for students who are enrolling into a language at for the first time.